Monday, May 23, 2016

Tomorrow

I think that this the moment where I am supposed to start belting out the oh so infamous lyrics so popularly associated with my name, "Just thinkin' about tomorrow clears away the cobwebs, and the sorrow 'til there's none!... Tomorrow! Tomorrow! I love ya tomorrow! You're always a day away...". To spare everyone's eardrums I think I will pass on that one. But tomorrow is coming and it is a big one.
Tomorrow we start our great journey. Tomorrow our bags will be packed (with too much weight already, so stay tuned for updates on that). Tomorrow we hop on a plane and make our way to Paris. Finally after months and months of planning I sit here typing this muttering the word "Tomorrow" over and over again. Sans the dark room and creepiness that I'm sure many of you might be visualizing, I promise I am not that weird (or am I?). 
So let the adventure begin. I am ready. 

1 comment: